Proven to be safer for the skin than laser-that's why we choose IPL as the preferred method of hair reduction. IPL offers a medical grade, gentle, non-invasive, long-lasting solution for unwanted hair. IPL has been performed safely for many years, effectively eliminating dozens of hairs with each pulse.
IPL / Laser Hair Removal by Palomar StarLux 500 is the most powerful, highest quality, medical grade system available in the world. Palomar (USA) was the first light-based technology company to receive FDA and TGA clearance for Permanent Hair Reduction. Since then, the company has continued to develop more powerful and effective technology to achieve the quickest possible hair clearance.
Why Palomar Starlux 500?
• Proven to be Less Painful that Laser and Safer for the Skin
• Intense Pulsed Light
• Fast & Effective
• Medical Grade
• Long Term Results
• Inbuilt cooling device for comfort and safety
• Most affordable pricing available
Unlike shaving that lasts a couple of days, or waxing which lasts a couple of weeks and can often result in painful ingrown hairs, or even ongoing painfully tedious electrolysis. IPL/Laser hair removal offers a permanent hair reduction solution in a few treatments with minimal discomfort to permanently minimise hair growth.
We have always used only medically recognised TGA and FDA cleared hair removal systems in our clinics and whilst our prices are low, our machinery is first class.
• IPL/Laser removal provides permanent hair reduction in unwanted facial and body hair for those who suffer excessive hair growth or just desire smooth skin.
• Aids in the reduction of unsightly and painful ingrowing hairs. IPL/Laser can remove long term ingrown hairs caused from waxing or shaving, and prevent new ingrown hairs from appearing.
• There is little ongoing hair maintenance. As hair reduces, maintenance treatments as required are all that’s needed.
• There are ongoing savings. For most people after initial treatments, little or no further investment is required. Making this treatment option more cost effective than waxing in the long run.
THE RESULTS There are so many variables to be considered such as skin colour, hair thickness, hair colour, age, hormonal issues, medications, sun exposure and lifestyle to name but a few. These variables need to be taken into account as the success of laser hair removal will differ for each individual. Permanent hair reduction, performed by a highly trained and skilled Therapist utilising the latest and most appropriate medical grade IPL/Laser for your specific skin and hair type and can be expected after completion of a series of treatments over approximately a 12 month period at 4-6 weeks apart.
Before treatment, you’ll be required to shave the treatment area (or we can provide the service at an additional cost). Once the area has been treated, you should find the hair grows at a slower rate and are much finer. The time between each treatment is extended as you get further along with your treatment course and hair growth generally slows even more.
In-between visits, you can shave the treated area at any time if desired - so there’ll be no unwanted hair.
Note: Be sure not to tan, wax, tweeze or bleach the area 4 weeks before commencing treatment or anytime during treatment.
▪ To optimise your laser treatment, use an exfoliator to remove the dead hair from the follicle during the course of your treatment.
▪ Sunscreens and sunblocks should be used to protect your skin from sun exposure to the area undergoing treatments.