THE LOW DOWN
SHIPPING ONLY AVAILABLE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
All shipping is carried out through Fastway Couriers or Australia Post eParcel which is are both trackables service with signature required on delivery.
|ORDERS UNDER $95||
ORDERS OVER $95
2 – 7 BUSINESS DAYS*
▪ Orders received before 12pm (EST) each business day from Monday-Friday are packed and dispatched on the same day. Ella Rouge Skin Clinics uses Australia Post (Registered) for all deliveries within Australia. You can select either standard or express shipping when purchasing at the checkout. Delivery times vary, however for metropolitan cities please allow 1 - 2 business days. For regional areas please allow 2 - 7 business days.
▪ Delivery times within Australia are subject to Australia Post network terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding your parcel delivery time or if you're unsure if your delivery address is within the Australia Post express next day delivery network please contact: Australia Post Customer Service on 13 POST (13 7678).
▪ Australia Post (Registered) can take between 2 - 7 business days to be delivered. Please note parcels are dispatched from our Sydney Warehouse. *Please note that our warehouse is not open on weekends or public holidays.
▪ During holiday periods, even though we may package your parcel the same day, delivery will depend on Australia Post's Holiday Schedule. Please check the Australia Post website www.austpost.com.au prior to placing your order for impact on deliveries during these periods.
▪ During Ella Rouge Skin Clinics peak sale and Christmas periods your order could take longer due to the dispatch quantities and volume of orders being processed in those particular times.
NOTE: Ella Rouge Skin Clinics will endeavour to have all parcels dispatched within 48 hours of order placement. If a product is not in stock and delayed, an email will be sent to inform you of the delay. If you are not home when your order is delivered, Australia Post will leave a collection card that you can take into the nominated Post Office to collect your parcel. Your parcel will be held by Australia Post for the maximum time stated on the collection card, after this it will be returned to Ella Rouge Skin Clinics as unclaimed. Once unclaimed goods have arrived in the Ella Rouge Skin Clinics warehouse, you will be contacted and your order will be held for a total of two weeks. If we can't get in touch with you within these two weeks your order will be cancelled and the total cost of the original invoice will be sent to you in the form of an online gift voucher.
DELIVERY TIME FRAME [AUSTRALIA]
▪ Registered Post - delivery will vary: usually between 2– 7 business days with a flat fee of $6.95
▪ Whilst we always try to stock ample levels of all items we do sometimes become out of stock of some products. In this case you will be emailed and informed of the expected delay.
▪ The general delay is usually only 3 - 5 days.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND REFUNDS
▪ Ella Rouge Skin Clinics offers a money back guarantee on the authenticity of every product we sell, we only sell genuine products. Product warranties are held with the manufacturers with a minimum 12 months.
▪ Ella Rouge Skin Clinics will not exchange or refund goods unless they were damaged or faulty when purchased.
▪ If you have simply changed your mind and want a refund a 10% restocking fee is applicable (goods must be unopened, undamaged and unused including packaging) as we have to cover bank and stocking charges, alternatively we can provide a store credit for the full value of your purchase.
We will refund to your credit card which you ordered with. We cannot refund freight charges on delivery and return of goods and all returns must be with in 14 days of purchase.
If your products are damaged in transit please contact us to organise a replacement at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON'T LIKE THE PRODUCTS I ORDERED?
▪ Contact us and let us know you intend to return or exchange the product. No returns on sale items except as required by law.
▪ Once approved, return your products back in resalable condition (unopened and unused) within 30 days of the order date, and we will be happy to provide you with an exchange or store credit (postage not included).
▪ We must receive returned items in the same condition as you received them, so please pack up any returned items carefully to ensure that they arrive safely.
WHAT ABOUT IF THE PRODUCT BREAKS, IS FAULTY, OR IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED?
▪ In this case, we're happy to provide a refund, replacement, exchange or store credit, including all postage costs. Please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order, so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
▪ In some cases we can also accept returns of beauty products where you have experienced irritation or allergic reaction. If this occurs, please contact us and ask to speak with one of our trained skin consultants, so that we can determine the nature of the problem.
▪ Allergy returns must not be more than 20% used. For returns of this kind, we will need to pass your name and contact details on to the relevant manufacturer, so that they can contact you regarding quality control if necessary.
HOW TO RETURN ONLINE PRODUCTS
▪ Please contact us to obtain confirmation of the return.
▪ Returns will not be accepted without informing us and receiving confirmation.
▪ Please note: your return must be sent back within 30 days of the order date.
▪ At the time of ordering, it is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details.
▪ Should you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense.
▪ We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items stolen, lost or damaged after delivery has taken place. We will always endevour to follow up any missing or lost parcels with Australia Post on your behalf and do everything in our power to rectify the situation.
1. The customer must ensure that the correct delivery address is entered at the checkout. For parcels that are un-deliverable and returned to Ella Rouge Skin Clinics a re-dispatch fee will be charged for the parcel to be resent. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
2. Depending on the nature of the goods ordered, Ella Rouge Skin Clinics will arrange for delivery of the goods by Australia Post. Ella Rouge Skin Clinics will endeavour to deliver the goods to customers within the time period specified at the time of placing the order. However, Ella Rouge Skin Clinics will not be liable to the customer or anyone else for any losses suffered or incurred due to a delay.
3. All international and national orders require a signature upon delivery. All national orders delivered by Australia Post require a signature upon delivery, if a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, a card will be left informing the customer of how to collect the parcel during normal business hours. Parcels will be held by the delivery service for a maximum hold time. Should the customer not respond to a calling card and the parcel is returned to Ella Rouge as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges paid for the original dispatch are non-refundable. All international orders delivered require a signature upon delivery, if a signature cannot be obtained at the time of delivery, the company will contact you over the phone to arrange another time for delivery. Should the customer not respond to this form of contact the parcel is returned to Ella Rouge Skin Clinics as unclaimed, further freight charges will be payable for re-dispatch. Freight charges for the original dispatch are non-refundable.
4. Once unclaimed goods have arrived in the Ella Rouge Skin Clinics warehouse, the customer will be contacted and the order will be held for a total of two weeks. Normal processing and dispatch time will re-occur. Once the order has been shipped the customer will receive a confirmation email. If the customer does not respond within these two weeks, the order will be cancelled and the cost of the original invoice with be reimbursed in the form of an online gift voucher.
5. All national orders are delivered by Australia Post and once dispatched from the Ella Rouge Skin Clinics warehouse will follow their terms and conditions which can be found here, http://auspost.com.au/terms-and-conditions.html
6. Ella Rouge Skin Clinics reserves the right not to accept an order, or to cancel an order if it cannot supply the goods
7. Subject to the terms of any order Ella Rouge Skin Clinics will only ship orders when all items on the order are available for dispatch.
8. Subject to the Ella Rouge Skin Clinics returns policy, Ella Rouge Skin Clinics will take reasonable care to appropriately pack all orders, but will not be liable or responsible for any damage once the parcel has left Ella Rouge Skin Clinics.
9. For all national orders delivered by Australia Post, the customer is responsible for the address they supply for delivery. Australia Post will deliver the parcel to the address and not the addressee. Any person residing at that location/residence can sign for the parcel. It is your responsibility to follow up the people residing at this address to confirm parcel delivery if you are unavailable. A possible solution to this problem is having your parcel delivered to the nearest post office.
10. If you have an existing ATL (Authority To Leave) on your delivery address this overrides Ella Rouge Skin Clinics's contract with Australia Post and your parcel will be left in the care with whoever is present. Ella Rouge Skin Clinics is not liable for the parcel once it has been left under these circumstances.
11. You are responsible for the delivery address you choose. You are responsible for the typing of your address when placing your order, please keep in mind this typing will be printed directly on to your eparcel delivery sticker. Ella Rouge Skin Clinics is not liable for any spelling errors and this is your responsibility when ordering.
Please contact us if you have any issues with your order.